What is a Counter Points Card?
The Counter® Points Card is our rewards program. By registering your card or signing up online, you'll earn your way to free food. You'll also receive a sweet birthday reward, exclusive offers, and scrumptious discounts throughout the year.
Here are the basics:
- Spend $1 (pre-tax)*, get 10 Counter Points.
*This excludes alcoholic beverages
- Refer-a-friend (through your account), get 50 points*
*once your friend makes their first qualifying purchase using their new account
- 600 Counter Points = $5 reward dollars (loaded to your account)*
*90 day expiration
How do I get started?
There are two ways to sign up and register for our rewards program.
- Prefer a card? Stop by any participating The Counter locations to pick up your official Counter Points card. Note: Once you have your card in-hand, register it by clicking here - we'll load a Starter Shoestring Fries to your account, just for registering.
- Prefer to go cardless? We've got you covered! Register online by clicking here. We'll load a Starter Shoestring Fries to your account, just for registering. Note: Be sure to give your server the phone number you registered with when you pay your bill, so your points are added and you keep earning free food!
- If you register online, and later decide to have a card, please contact us and we can help you out! firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I register?
As a registered member, you'll be able to redeem the rewards you've earned, as well as registered member only additional rewards and offers we send your way. Counter Points Card registration is necessary for your hard earned points to convert into reward dollars! You're also able to keep track of your account activity - like points and rewards balance, rewards, expiration dates, etc. and you can refer your friends through your registered account to collect additional Counter Points. In the event that your Counter Points Card is lost or stolen, we can locate your account and send you a replacement card.
Is there anything I don't earn points on?
Dollars spent on purchases of gift cards, alcoholic beverages, or non-food items, such as taxes and gratuity, or through third-party vendors, do not earn points. However, purchases made with gift cards and through our online ordering platform do count towards points.
Do my rewards ever expire?
Each $5 reward expires 90 days from the date it is added to your account. Your Registration Offer and your Birthday Reward will expire 30 days from the day they are loaded to your account. From time to time, we will send you special offers and rewards that have unique expiration dates, but we always include expiration information at the bottom of every email!
Do my points ever expire?
Your points are safe and sound, they never expire!
Where can I check my balance?
You may view your account balance by logging into your account here, and selecting "Account Balance."
Does it cost anything to become a Counter Points member?
No - Membership is free!
Can my friends or family members use my Counter Points membership?
No - but you can refer them so they may sign up for their own account and receive all the benefits of being a member! Plus, you'll earn 50 points for each completed referral and eat the benefits!
To refer a friend, simply login to your account, and navigate to "spread the word."
Do I earn points for call-in, online and third-party delivery orders?
- If you're placing a to-go order, you can earn points! Once you place your order, provide your Counter Points card number or registered phone number associated with your account to the team member.
- If you’re placing an order online, you can also earn points! (Note: You are not able to redeem rewards via online ordering.)
- Third-party delivery orders do not earn points.
Can I use my Counter Points Card at any location?
Our Counter Points program is available at most locations within the United States, some locations, such as airports for example, are excluded.
Help! I forgot my username or password for my Counter Points account.
It happens to the best of us! Follow this link to reset your password.
Who should I contact if I forget to use my Counter Points card/account phone number during my visit, or have other concerns?
We'd be happy to help you out. Simply send an e-mail to: Counterloyalty@kahalamgmt.com, with your loyalty account information and a copy of your itemized receipt and a member of our support team in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona will be in touch with you shortly!
What do you do with my information?
All we do is send love your way! We don't sell your information to third parties, or spam you. You only get the good stuff: freebies, exclusives, and news!
Can I participate if I don't have a U.S. address?
Certainly! However, you can only earn or redeem points within the United States.